Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
It’s the season for falling leaves, pumpkin pie, and expressing gratitude. How will you be celebrating with your children?
A Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt for kids would be a ton of fun and an activity to keep them busy over the holiday break. Mike is back with a great group of clues:
• For this clue, to find out where you are going, look in the horn that is overflowing. (Cornucopia)
• Find the next clue or your plans may topple! Check near a bird who says gobble, gobble. (Turkey)
• Your next clue, from what I’ve heard said, is near something a pilgrim might wear on their head. (Pilgrim’s hat)
• These once grew on trees and have been changing color, sometimes they are raked, but are now a clue cover. (Autumn leaves)
• For your next clue, just take a short walk towards a corny old friend who grows on a stalk. (Corn cob)
• Your next clue is squashed in a familiar place … a month ago many of these were carved with a face. (Pumpkin)
• I’m crispy and sweet and taste good in pie, I’ve got your next clue so come right on by! (Apple)
• Do you “pine” for a clue? I’ve got what you need! If you were an evergreen, I’d be your seed. (Pine cone)
Have fun hunting this Thanksgiving holiday!
By Lisa Kothari, Peppers and Pollywogs
To find local businesses offering birthday discounts & freebies for adults, kids and pets, visit: Free Birthday Treats.
- Tweets that mention Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt | Free Birthday Treats Blog -- Topsy.com
- Save money on birthday parties! : Thrifty Mommy - Time and Money Saving Tips from Thrifty Mommy