Thursday’s Thrifty Birthday Treats
My birthday is coming up the end of this month…we won’t talk age here…so I thought I’d share some of the free and discounted birthday stuff coming my way to inspire those that haven’t taken action yet.
- $5 off $25 purchase – Hallmark Gold Crown store
- $10 off in-store $24.95 purchase – DSW Shoe store
- Free 16oz. Blizzard Treat with purchase of another 16oz. Blizzard – Dairy Queen
- Free Burger and Dessert – Islands Restaurants
- Free Gourmet Burger – Red Robin
- Free Entree – Abuelo’s
- $20 off bill – Kincaid’s Fish, Chop & Steakhouse (for those of you in Alaska – Simon & Seafort’s is owned by the same company so sign up to get this deal)
- Free Dessert Shooter – Applebee’s
- Free Fried Ice Cream – Carlos O’Brien’s
- Free Birthday Cupcake – Snow City Cafe (in Anchorage, Alaska – I was on vacation there last summer – so no need to miss out if your out of town)
And there are more birthday rewards coming in everyday. I choose what to use by the how long the offer is valid which is usually anywhere from a week to a month, what fits my budget and what sounds good.
Now I know some of you are waiting for your birthday to roll around to start signing up for some of these offers, but why wait? Most of these businesses have sign up bonuses like a buy one get one free deal.
There are also offers that don’t require signing up for anything. For instance, the requirement for Denny’s restaurants in Arizona is to show up with a valid i.d. on your birthday to get a free meal.
To find local birthday offers for adults, kids and pets in your area, visit my website, Free Birthday Treats.